Released February, 2007
The Pros:Display is bright and clear, easy to see during the day. Plenty of inputs and outputs, great expandability options. Nice interface with the iPod, gives full access to the contents.
The Cons:Not very easy to install even with the proper wiring harness, needs a pro install. Buttons aren't intuitive at first, takes a little getting used to. Several of the settings are buried under sub-menus and hard to find, especially while driving.
The Kenwood KVT-719DVD is an expensive, high-end, in-dash entertainment system. The unit features a 7" widescreen fully motorized touchscreen LCD display with a custom user-programmable startup, different selectable color illuminations of the buttons and front panel, and custom wallpaper selection through both the USB port and DVD/CD drive (Add up to 3 personal JPEG images to device memory).
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The device has a built-in multi-media file browser and includes a detachable faceplate to discourage theives. The KVT-719DVD also includes support for iPod compatibility, USB 2.0 direct control, a front AUX input, AV Input/Output, a rear camera input and is Satellite Radio, Bluetooth, and HD Radio ready (Device add-ons sold seperately). The Kenwood KVT-719DVD was released on February 8, 2007 and has an MSRP of $1199.99.
- 7" Fully Motorized wide LCD touchscreen display
- Stylish GUI interface with various selectable color illuminations of the buttons and front panel
- Custom wallpaper support with storage for up to 3 personal JPEG images on the device
- Media Playback Support
- Plays DVDs, DVD-Rs, DVD-RWs, DivX, CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, Video CDs, JPEG images, and MP3/WMA/AAC discs
- Satellite Radio, HD Radio, and Bluetooth ready (Device add-ons Sold-seperately)
- USB 2.0 port; fully controlled on device
- Detachable faceplate
- Built in multi-media file browser
- Fast iPod audio/video access with high-speed iPod control
- AV Input and output
- Included Remote control
- Multi-zone (NTSC/PAL) support
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Dimensions: 95 x 39 x 130 mm
- Release Date: 02/08/2007
- MSRP: $1199.99
User Reviews (1)
display is bright and clear, easy to see during the day
plenty of inputs and outputs, great expandability options
nice interface with the iPod, gives full access to the contents
touchscreen is responsive and easy to work with
switches between inputs gracefully, only a slight pause
not very easy to install even with the proper wiring harness, needs a pro install
buttons aren't intuitive at first, takes a little getting used to
several of the settings are buried under sub-menus and hard to find, especially while driving
You may also like...