Released September, 2006
The Pros:HD/Satellite radio ready. Motorized screen. Additional A/V
The Cons:Fairly expensive.
The Kenwood KVT-512 is an expensive high-end, in-dash entertainment system. The unit features a 7" fully motorized touchscreen LCD display with a custom user-programmable startup, different selectable color illuminations of the buttons and front panel, and RCA 2V Pre-outs for additional expansions.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The KVT-512 also includes support for iPod compatibility, USB 2.0 direct control, a front AUX input, AV Input/Output and is Satellite Radio, Bluetooth, and HD Radio ready (Device add-ons sold seperately). The Kenwood KVT-512 was released in September, 2006 and has an MSRP of $549.99.
- 7" Fully Motorized LCD touchscreen display
- Stylish GUI interface with various selectable color illuminations of the buttons and front panel
- Media Playback Support
- Plays DVDs, DVD-Rs, DVD-RWs, DivX, CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, Video CDs, JPEG images, and MP3/WMA/AAC discs
- Satellite Radio, HD Radio, and Bluetooth ready (Device add-ons Sold-seperately)
- USB 2.0 port; fully controlled on device
- Fast iPod audio/video access with high-speed iPod control
- 2 Sets of 2V pre-outs (F/R/Sub)
- Included Remote control
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Dimensions: 4-5/8"L x 5-1/16"W x 1-1/8"H
- Release Date: September, 2006
- MSRP: $549.99
User Reviews (3)
iPod, auxiliary and USB input
You may also like...