Released April, 2008
The Pros:Front USB and AUX inputs. Faceplate dims when headlights are on. Bluetooth compatible for hands-free calling.
The Cons:Controls aren't very intuitive. Faceplate is non-removable. Display is noisy with gaudy lights.
The JVC KW-XG700 is an automotive in-dash double-DIN CD receiver. This receiver has an front auxillary input making it easy to connect a digital audio player with a 1/8" jack and it also has satellite radio, Bluetooth, steering wheel control and iPod capabilities, with some extra accessories.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
There is also a front USB port to connect with digital audio players, a protable HDD and USB flash memory drives up to 10 GB. There are selectable front and rear/subwoofer preouts, it provides 50 watts maximum or 20 watts RMS output to 4 channels and there is a built in 3 band EQ. It can play MP3/WMA, CD/CD-R/CD-RW and is compatible with ID3/WMA tags. It has a multi-color dot matric display and comes with a wireless remote control.
- Power Output: 200W Max. (MOSFET 50W x 4), 20 X 4 RMS
- Double DIN
- Ready for Bluetooth Adapter (Requires additional accessories)
- Front USB Port for Connection of Digital Audio Players, Portable HDD, and USB Flash Memory Drives up to 10 GB
- Multi-Color Display
- WAV/AAC Playback
- SAT Radio Ready (Requires additional accessories)
- Ready for iPod (Using KS-PD100 iPod adapter)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready (Requires additional accessories)
- Front AUX Input
- Line Output Terminals
- Selectable Front or Subwoofer Output Terminals
- MP3/WMA Compatible with ID3/WMA Tag
- 3 Band iEQ
- TI/Burr-Brown 24-Bit DAC
- HS-IV Tuner
- CD/CD-R/CD-RW Compatible
- Rotary Encoder Multi-Control
- Direct Track Access
- Wireless Remote Control
User Reviews (1)
faceplate dims when headlights are on
Bluetooth compatible for hands-free calling
controls aren't very intuitive
faceplate is non-removable
display is noisy with gaudy lights
You may also like...