Released March, 2006
The Pros:Attractive looking design, looks like a professional piece of equipment. Controls are intuitively laid out, no real learning curve with the unit. Display is clear in all lighting and not too harsh at night.
The Cons:Buttons are pretty small and hard to press sometimes.
The JVC KW-XC410 is an automotive in-dash double-DIN receiver with CD and cassette. This receiver also has the ability to control an iPod, with additional adapter, CD changer and satellite radio. The front mounted auxillary input jack makes it easy to connect digital audio players with a 1/8" jack.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It can play MP3/WMA, CD/CD-R/CD-RW and is compatible with ID3/WMA tags. It has a 50 watts maximum or 18 watts RMS output to 4 channels and features a 3-band parametric EQ. There is a dot-matrix fluorescent display and the unit comes with a wireless remote control.
- Power Output: 50 Watts x 4 Max.(18W x 4 RMS)
- 24-bit Resolution 1-bit DAC
- Ready for Ipod (Using KS-PD100 Ipod Adapter)
- Sat Radio Ready
- MP3/WMA, CD/CD-R/CD-RW Compatible with ID3/WMA Tag
- 3-Band Parametric iEQ
- Gold-Plated Front and Rear Line Output Terminals
- Gold-Plated Front AUX Input
- Rotary Encoder Multi-Control
- Dolby B NR
- Dot-Matrix Multi-Color Display with Contrast Control
- Full Logic Deck Mechanism
- Also Available in Silver - KW-XC400
User Reviews (1)
attractive looking design, looks like a professional piece of equipment
controls are intuitively laid out, no real learning curve with the unit
display is clear in all lighting and not too harsh at night
installation is reasonably quick, no surprises along the way
solid and durable construction, everything feels well secured
remote is well designed and comfortable to work with
cassette player works solidly and isn't prone to jams
buttons are pretty small and hard to press sometimes
You may also like...