Released September, 2004
The Pros:Much lower cost than most major brands in this class. Plays a wide variety of formats, including the popular but rarely supported DivX and AAC. Can use Dolby Digital and Pro Logic II for 5.1 sound.
The Cons:Button illumination is blue, can't be changed to match interior. Remote is large, bulky, outdated style.
The Jensen VM9022 is an in-dash head A/V receiver from Jensen's Mobile Multimedia lineup that offers an RMS power output of 52 watts. The unit requires double DIN mounting and features a 6.5" full color touch screen display with a motorized face and blue LED lighting.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It is capable of playing rewriteable CDs and DVDs and supports playback of MP3, WMA, MPEG, and Xvid files. The receiver also has an integrated center channel amp and offers Dolby Digital and Pro Logic II technology for better sound reproduction. The VM9022 includes an AM/FM tuner, supports picture-in-picture, and has electronic shock protection to protect the unit. It offers a variety of connectivity options including Bluetooth, front panel USB, SD, and AUX ports, and rear camera input. The head unit is also navigation ready and iPod compatible with the optional adapters. The VM9022 comes with a wireless remote control and a 1 year limited warranty.
- 6.5" Motorized Touch Screen Display
- Double-Din Installation
- Navigation Ready
- iPod Compatible
- Electronic Shock Protection
- Picture in Picture (PIP)
- Dolby Digital and pro-logic II
- Integrated center channel amp
- Built-in AM/FM Tuner
- 7 band EQ with spectrum analyzer, 8 preset EQ curves
- Playback Compatibility: DVD+R/RW, Xvid, MPEG1, MPEG2, CD-R/RW, MP3, and WMA
- Power Handling: 40 watts x 4 channels Peak, 13 watts x 4 channels RMS
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, A/V Input, Front/Rear/Sub/Center Line-Out, Front Panel USB, Front Panel SD Slot, Rearview Camera
- Comes with Wireless Remote Control
- 1 year limited warranty
User Reviews (1)
much lower cost than most major brands in this class
plays a wide variety of formats, including the popular but rarely supported DivX and AAC
can use Dolby Digital and Pro Logic II for 5.1 sound
screen is flush with the double-din port, doesn't flip up to cover other things on the dash
many options for future expandability
button illumination is blue, can't be changed to match interior
remote is large, bulky, outdated style
You may also like...