Released January, 2009
The Pros:Plays your Ipod using the radio controls.
The Cons:3.5 screen is small. Navigating a dvd full of XviD files or an SD card with multiple folders is a bit frustrating. Loading an SD card can take some time.
The Jensen VM8013 is an in-dash car audio receiver from Jensen's Mobile Multimedia lineup that provides 52 watts of RMS power. The unit requires single DIN mounting and features a 3.5" LCD display with blue LED lighting and a detachable flip face for security.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It is compatible with most audio playback formats including MP3, WMA, MPEG, SVCD, VCD, AVI, and Xvid, and displays both CD text and ID3 tags. The VM8013 includes an AM/FM tuner with 30 presets and is iPod compatible using the included cable. It offers a variety of connectivity options including a front panel AUX input, USB and SD ports, and a rear camera input. The head unit is also satellite radio ready and has an integrated 2-band equalizer. The VM8013 comes with a wireless remote control and a 1 year limited warranty.
- 3.5" TFT Display with Detachable Flip Face
- Blue LED Lighting
- 1-Din Installation
- Front Panel USB Port
- SD Card Slot
- CD Text Display
- WMA and MP3 ID3 Tag Display
- Satellite Radio Ready
- 2-Band equalizer with 2 EQ presets
- iPod Compatible with included jLinkDirect Cable
- Tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Playback Compatibility: Xvid, MPEG1, MPEG2, CDDA, MP3, SVCD, VCD, AVI, and WMA
- Power Handling: 40 watts x 4 channels Peak, 13 watts x 4 channels RMS
- Connectivity: Video Out, USB, SD, Front/Rear/Sub Line Out, Rearview Camera Input, Front 3.5mm AUX
- Comes with Wireless Remote Control
- 1 year limited warranty
User Reviews (1)
Plays your Ipod using the radio controls
Navigating a dvd full of XviD files or an SD card with multiple folders is a bit frustrating
Loading an SD card can take some time
You may also like...