Released November, 2009
The Pros:Includes optional steering wheel control and bluetooth connectivity (add-ons sold separately). Support for the iPhone. Built-in iPod dock - not just a USB iPod compatible connection.
The Cons:Looks horrible. Junky manufacturer. Sticks out a lot.
The Dual XML8110 is an in-dash A/V head unit that can be flipped downwards to reveal an integrated iPod/iPhone dock. After an iPod or iPhone is securely docked, applications on the device can be accessed directly via the dashboard, allowing users instant access to Internet radio, GPS, and whatever else is housed within the unit.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Included also is an AM/FM tuner, but no CD player. It otherwise it functions as any modern, state-of-the-art automotive receiver. Additional features include optional steering control, optional Bluetooth, an infrared remote, and a 12-character full dot matrix LCD screen.
- In-Dash Automotive A/V Unit
- Integrated iPod/iPhone Dock (+Charging)
- Instant Access to iPod/iPhone Applications
- Black/White LCD Display
- Solid State ‘Mechless’ Design
- Integrated MOSFET Amplifier
- 2-Pair Preamp Outputs (F/R+S)
- Expansion Module Slot
- 1-Pair RCA Auxiliary
- Infrared Remote Control
- Optional Steering Control (PAC SWI-PS Required)
- Optional Bluetooth (BTM60 Required)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Power Output: 240W (60x4)
- Bluetooth: v2.0 (A2DP)
- Presets: 18FM / 12AM
- iPod 4th Generation (20 & 40GB)
- iPod 4th Generation (color display) (20, 30, 40 & 60GB)
- iPod Classic (80 & 160GB)
- iPod 5th Generation (video) (30, 60 & 80GB)
- iPod Classic (80, 120 & 160GB)
- iPod Nano 1st Generation (1, 2, & 4GB)
- iPod Nano 2nd Generation (2, 4 & 8GB)
- iPod Nano 3rd Generation (4 & 8GB)
- iPod Nano 4th Generation (video) (8 & 16GB)
- iPod Touch 1st Generation (8, 16 & 32GB)
- iPod Touch 2nd Generation (8, 16 & 32GB)
- iPod Touch 3nd Generation (8, 32 & 64GB)
- iPhone (4, 8, & 16GB)
- iPhone 3G (8GB)
- iPhone 3GS (16 & 32GB)
User Reviews (3)
includes optional steering wheel control and bluetooth connectivity (add-ons sold separately)
built-in iPod dock - not just a USB iPod compatible connection
auxiliary input for use with other MP3 players / audio devices
Bluetooth Audio and Phone control capable with cheap add-on
You may also like...