Released March, 2009
The Pros:Enough volume output for most people's needs. Bluetooth connects right away, only a minimal pause. Hands-free calling is very clear on both ends of the call.
The Dual XDMA6415 is an in-dash multimedia A/V receiver which provides up to 200 watts of peak power. The receiver is designed with an electronic motorized detachable face, black and white LCD display, and blue LED lighting.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It supports playback of CD-R/RW, MP3, and WMA files, and includes front panel USB and AUX inputs for connecting audio devices. The receiver also has iPod compatibility and integrated Bluetooth connectivity with an external microphone for taking calls and streaming music. The XDMA6415 features a built-in AM/FM tuner with 30 presets and includes electronic volume, bass, treble, balance, and fader controls. It requires single din installation and also comes with a steering wheel control input. The receiver has a suggested retail price of $200 and comes with a remote control.
- Electronic Motorized Detachable Face
- Black/White LCD Display
- Programmable Turn-On Volume
- AM/FM Tuner with 30 Presets
- Single Din Installation
- Steering Wheel Remote Control
- Built-in Bluetooth /w Microphone
- iPod Compatibility
- Electronic volume, bass, treble, balance, fader
- 5 Selectable EQ curves - pop, jazz, classic, beat, rock
- Inputs/Outputs: 3 x Preamp Out, Front Panel USB, Front Panel AUX
- Power Output: 50 watts x 4 channels
- Playback Compatibility: CD-R/RW, MP3, WMA
- Comes with IR Remote Control
User Reviews (1)
enough volume output for most people's needs
Bluetooth connects right away, only a minimal pause
hands-free calling is very clear on both ends of the call
reads large USB storage devices fairly quickly, can start playing in a few seconds
song titles show on the display right away, scroll fast enough so that you can read them
installation easy enough for first-time installers
controls are easy to work with, everything is accessible
You may also like...