Released December, 2003
The Pros:Easy to install - users with some installation experience will have no trouble getting it to work. Powerful - capable of handling high volume levels. Value - inexpensive and a solid upgrade over most stock head units.
The Cons:USB port doesn't function while the iPod connection is in use. Limited equalization options. Poor remote control - has small buttons that are hard to press.
The Dual XDM6350 is an in-dash multimedia A/V receiver which provides up to 200 watts of peak power. The receiver is designed with an electronic motorized detachable face, black and white LCD display, and blue LED lighting with a 3-level illumination dimmer.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It supports playback of CD-R/RW, MP3, and WMA files, and includes 3 sets of preamp outputs and a front panel USB input for connecting an audio device. The XDM6350 features a built-in AM/FM tuner with 30 presets and includes electronic volume, bass, treble, balance, and fader controls. It requires single din installation and also comes with steering wheel control inputs. The receiver has a suggested retail price of $155 and comes with a remote control.
- Electronic Motorized Detachable Face
- 3-Level Illumination Dimmer
- Black/White 10-Character LCD Display
- Programmable Turn-On Volume
- Displays ID3 Tags
- AM/FM Tuner with 30 Presets
- Single Din Installation
- Steering Wheel Remote Control
- Electronic volume, bass, treble, balance, fader
- 5 Selectable EQ curves - pop, jazz, classic, beat, rock
- Inputs/Outputs: 3 x Preamp Out, Front Panel USB
- Power Output: 50 watts x 4 channels
- Playback Compatibility: CD-R/RW, MP3, WMA
- Comes with IR Remote Control
User Reviews (3)
easy to install - users with some installation experience will have no trouble getting it to work
powerful - capable of handling high volume levels
value - inexpensive and a solid upgrade over most stock head units
USB port doesn't function while the iPod connection is in use
limited equalization options
poor remote control - has small buttons that are hard to press
very bright display - the lowest setting is still too bright for nighttime driving
the volume dial is flimsy
very little useful information appears on the display
You may also like...