Released January, 2009
The Pros:Easy enough to install for first-timers. IPod interface loads very quickly. Very easy to use, don't really need to read the instructions.
The Cons:Scrolling through tracks on the iPod takes a long time. Text tends to jitter a little on the screen. No status display at all when the unit is closed.
The Clarion VZ409 is an in-car multimedia A/V receiver which provides up to 160 watts of peak power. The receiver is an upgrade to the VZ309 since it is designed with a fully motorized 7" color LCD monitor that offers adjustable tilt and brightness.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It supports playback of DVD-R/RW, CD-R/RW, MP3, WMA, and includes a subwoofer control and smart rotary volume control for easy operation. The VZ409 features a built-in AM/FM tuner and a navigation RCA input for upgrading to a car navigation system. It is also Sirius satellite, Bluetooth, and steering remote ready and supports iPod direct control with the optional adapter. The receiver has a suggested retail price of $600 and comes with a remote control.
- Fully Motorized 7" QVGA Color LCD Monitor
- Adjustable Display Brightness and 5-Position Tilt
- Subwoofer Volume Control
- Smart Rotary Volume Control
- AM/FM Tuner with 24 Presets
- Supports ID3 Tags
- Sirius SSP Direct Connection Ready
- Bluetooth & Steering Remote Ready
- iPod Direct Control with Optional Adapter
- Inputs/Outputs: Navigation RCA Input, Rear AV Input, Rear AV Output
- Power Output: 40 watts x 4 channels, Built-in Amplifier
- Playback Compatibility: DVD-R/RW, CD-R/RW, MP3, WMA
- Comes with Remote Control
- 1 year limited warranty
User Reviews (1)
easy enough to install for first-timers
iPod interface loads very quickly
very easy to use, don't really need to read the instructions
controls are easy to work while driving, buttons are big
scrolling through tracks on the iPod takes a long time
text tends to jitter a little on the screen
no status display at all when the unit is closed
You may also like...