Released March, 2008
The Pros:Rear out for RCA Bass + Voice or Bass only, multiple functions, read Mp3 and CD-RW.
The Cons:Sounds very low. Sounds very low.
The Boss 735UA is an MP3 compatible automotive in-dash CD receiver with USB and front aux input offered by Boss Audio. It features an integrated USB port to enjoy media off USB devices as well as full detachable front panel which has a front AUX input to easily enjoy music off any portable audio player using a standard headphone jack.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It is compatible with CD, CD-R, CD-RW and MP3 discs and has a built in PLL synthesized AM/FM tuner with 24 station preset, and can be switched between USA/Europe radio frequencies. It outputs 60 watts to 4 channels and there are dual RCA outputs for rear and front, as well as a subwoofer output. To control the output sound, bass and treble are seperated and there are preset EQ response curves as well as balance and fader controls. The Boss 735UA has illuminated buttons, comes with a wireless remote control and is sold as the RDS735UA which is the european frequency model.
- ISO DIN mounting
- Full detachable front panel
- 5 Volt preamp output
- Oversized, active black mask display
- Illuminated control buttons
- PLL synthesized tuner
- 24 Station presets
- Switchable USA/Europe radio frequencies
- USB port
- Front panel auxiliary input
- Compatible with audio output of iPod and other MP3 players
- Quartz digital clock
- CD mute function
- Track repeat
- Intro scan
- 1 Bit D/A converter
- 8X oversampling
- ESP (anti-skip mechanism)
- MP3/CD-R/CD-RW compatible
- ID3-Tag display
- Aux/mobile video input (rear)
- Preset EQ response curves
- Separate bass and treble
- Balance and fader controls
- Subwoofer output (BassMax)
- Dual (front and rear) RCA outputs
- Stereo/mono & local/distance switches
- Wireless remote control
- Output power: 60W x 4 channels
User Reviews (1)
Rear out for RCA Bass + Voice or Bass only, multiple functions, read Mp3 and CD-RW
You may also like...